A friend asked why there haven’t been any posts lately. And I have vowed not to post at all if all I have is complaints. Cause who wants to hear that? But this one fills the dual purpose of making you laugh. When I get on the subway, I like to try to sit at the end of the bench near the door. Because unless you have experienced it, you don’t know how important it is to beat the rush of people (most who rush only to get in front of you to walk as slow as sh*t). So I got on at W. 4th and someone is in my seat, a big guy in his gym clothes (its also very cold out), with his dry cleaning (dress shirts) in his hands on hangers. So he gets out at 23rd st and I, like a moron, slide over into his seat. What, you ask, did I slide into? A POOL OF SWEAT. I wanted to cry. It went through my pant legs onto my skin. I can say no more. I gag when I think about it. Bleeeechhh
On another note, my mother is losing it, last I knew she didn't even know how to forward an email message, now she is elfing herself
http://elfyourself.com/?id=9635878557
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dude, that is nas-tay! makes me shudder just reading about it. puke.
dude that is nasty! makes me shudder just reading it. puke!
Post a Comment