Sunday, November 11, 2007
Entrepre-never
Most of my business ideas have already been stolen by other people, well stole is a strong word, since I’ve never met them. But I do feel robbed. But I suppose this is just laziness on my part to not capitalize on them. There was Rent-a-Pet which has been essentially done by canine time-share, Parking website for best spots, and open spots sent by texts morphed into somebox.com. One idea that hasn’t been done yet, I don’t think, is a coffee table book of band pics and lyrics. Only the coolest pics of your favorite bands with their most moving words on the same page all laid out very artfully. I would buy it anyway. There should be some reason why the whole front row is always filled with shutter bug hipsters and not fans. And no, the pages are not going to smell like rockstar sweat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys in a drought?
Post a Comment