It's the eve of CMJ which is very exciting +1. I will be picking my schedule like I pick teams in the football pool (according to names I like - well in football its the color jersey -hello seattle seahawks pretty purple). Unfortunately it's the busiest week of the quarter at work -1, and the person who works for me quit -3. But in other news...I became an aunt when little Dylan Joseph came into the world today +5.
I like to make up my own band names. Can I sell them like people sell IP addresses? Like Ghostwriter for band names. How much could I get for each one? I mean, a name is the most important thing you can have. They come to me out of no where, often it’s a situational epiphany. Some of my favorites are: Gassy Like Joe, Goldfish Have Feelings, Hornier than Thou, The Barbituates, F*@kThe Selaronda.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
DUDE -- Congratulations!!!! You're an Auntie :-) Send some pics!
love the band names.
Post a Comment